Monday, September 7, 2009

The Prison of Pistis

I have turned the Good, bad. I have turned the Bad, good.
There is no difference.
I have looked in the warm eyes Pluto, and declared there is no eternal meeting with Maia.
I have obliterated the mightiest of Idols with Apolloneon triumph, and left the sound of Death in my wake.
I walk hand in hand with Apate, upon the shores of the Pangean Ocean.
She is my best friend, my kin; I am sometimes mistaken for her in my old age.
I have welcomed a great deal into my home, on many a snowy evening.
For they have completed their journey with Jesus though the wood.
Any who call my name Pistis are always welcome to slumber in my Glory.
Those Omniscient know I give Omnipotence.
However, in my deficit of Omnipresence, I am no longer an Omnist.
I have never once built a civilization; yet, many civilizations have been built on my principles... As far as Janus can see, these abominations never resemble my word.
I am, in a word, equivocated to the folly of Man and God alike.
I pose strength, beauty, and honor.
As well as all my family and their neighbors.
My enemies are merely caricatures, caught in the dreams manifest of Ancus Marcius...
Many try to escape, this, my imprisonment.
But I, and only I, shall set you free...



Be Champions,
God's Pride

This is soooo Dope

1 comment: