Thursday, September 3, 2009

FREESTYLE FRIDAY FLOW

Friday already? Time flies... but, Friday means the first installment of *drumroll*

FREESTYLE FRIDAY FLOW A.K.A. Triple F (Fox Football Fone-in is dead to me)

This blogs opening flow goes back to my roots... The humble beginnings of the Icarus blog, intertwine with my humble beginnings. Canadian Boy - Canadian Band! a mixing of two cultures I love. Hip-hop & Rock

This is what I call one of my pop culture raps, (I'll introduce more as we go along)
I watch some Television, listen to music, and get on the internet, and in about an hour I have enough inspiration and punchlines to write at least a hot 16. You can tell when its a PCR when I have punchlines sprinkled randomly with obscure references.



ENJOY



I flow sicker than the swine flu, without medicine/
I'm a veteran, better than anybody, I'm a Varsity Letterman/
Lyrical terrorist, call me Osama you can't find me/
Or see me like John C, cause I be bringing the drama/
I puff that herb, out the lands of my mama/
Yeah it's presidential shit, call me Barry Obama/
Shit I'm married to the game without children, no Al Bundy/
Murkin every track in sight, call me Ted Bundy/
Serial style, I'm on that General Mills/
I Corn Pop at you hoes, til your heads look like Cheerios/
Stop the silly flows, cause you Trix are for kids/
and if you got a Lucky Charm then I'm pulling out my firearm/
16 in the clip, ready to blow/
not bullets that's bars for you bro/
I'm the lyrical dealer of that spherical white, on the mic/
I rip up more tracks, than an all black girl fight/
No Brooke Valentine cause I'm a Big Boi/
Smoke a Lil' J similar to a Rudebwoy/
I'll leave you lil rascals Dizzee, when its Showtime/
Calvin Floadis rap cause I only got grime/
You talk to me the Wrong Way, and you ain't Sumblime?/
end up like a golf ball, whacked by the 9/
and hataz thrown away watches, just a waste of time/
So just leave it at that, before I waste more rhyme, the world is mine/
From H-town to London, ready to wreck/
The name is Eagle not Petr, but I'll still put you in Cech...




Petr I'd hate you if I didn't think you were so cool


Freestyle King


I wish all freestyle battles were like this... or at least ended with Yakety Sax (Yakety sax Does make everything funny)



R.I.P. (BET killed everything good about itself... I miss the good programs, instead of BET Programming the good)

Friday's will never be the same without AJ and Free...

and just for fun





MERRY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2 comments: